Home from college this Summer with nothing to do? Well, LITA is currently offering a 3 month Summer internship at our Los Angeles office. We’re looking for applicants who are seriously interested in learning about the top to bottom process of releasing records. Check out the details below and get in touch.
1 unpaid position, three months duration beginning of June, 2013 (school credit is available)
16-18 hours per week, preferably broken up between two or three days– however a more flexible schedule can be arranged.
(The hours would need to fall between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
- Team player, yet self motivated, with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail*** (very important)
- Must have laptop and own transportation
- Computer skills – Mac OSX, Excel/Word/Access, database/file management experience a big plus. Also, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills would be a bonus.
- Web skills – Facebook, Twitter, Google research, blogging and basic HTML a big plus
- 18 years of age or older
- Web-based research
- Assist with Facebook and Twitter maintenance and operation
- General office/administrative duties Printing/scanning documents
- Assist in management of database
- General packing and shipping
- General office work
- Assist with the “What’s Inside” videos
Please email resume and a brief message to (no attachments, please):
We look forward to hearing from you!