Love vinyl and want to gain experience in the music industry? Well your in luck, LITA is currently offering a 3 month internship at our Los Angeles office. We’re looking for applicants who are seriously interested in learning the top to bottom process of releasing records. Check out the details below and get in touch.
1 unpaid position, three month duration beginning of January, 2013 (school credit is available)
16-18 hours per week, preferably broken up between two or three days– however a more flexible schedule can be arranged.
(The hours would need to fall between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
- Team player, yet self motivated, with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail*** (very important)
- Must have laptop and car
- Computer skills – Mac OSX, Excel/Word/Access, database/file management, Also, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and iMovie skills are a BIG plus!
- Web skills – Facebook, Twitter, Google research, blogging and basic HTML
- 18 years of age or older
- Web-based research
- Assist with Facebook and Twitter maintenance and operation
- General office/administrative duties Printing/scanning documents
- Assist in management of database
- General packing and shipping
- General office work
- Assist with video and photography production
Please email resume and a brief message to (no attachments, please):
We look forward to hearing from you!