Light in the Attic Records is currently offering a 4 month internship at our Seattle office! We’re looking for applicants who are interested in learning about the ins and outs of a record label operation, with an emphasis on digital distribution and promotion. Check out the details below and get in touch.
1 unpaid position, to last four months beginning immediately (school credit might be available)
6-9 hours per week, preferably broken up between two or three days– however a more flexible schedule can be arranged. (The hours would need to fall between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
• Team player yet self-motivated, positive attitude
• Strong organizational ability and attention to detail*** (very important)
• Must have own laptop
• Computer skills – Mac OSX and/or Windows PC, Excel/Word. Adobe Photoshop skills would be a bonus but not required
• Mobile phone media savvy
• Social media savvy
• Familiarity, and ideally, active use of various online music services such as Spotify, Rdio, Beats Music, etc.
• 18 years of age or older
• Assist with set up and management of online music service profiles and social media
• Assistance with bulk promotional mailings
• General office/administrative duties as needed
Please email resume and a brief message to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!