Need school credit? Bored at home with nothing to do? Interested in learning about the top to bottom process of releasing records? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Light In The Attic Records is currently seeking interns to help out in our Los Angeles office! Read below to find out more.
1 unpaid position, to last three months beginning mid October, 2012 (school credit is available)
16-18 hours per week, preferably broken up between two or three days– however a more flexible schedule can be arranged.
(The hours would need to fall between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
- Team player, yet self motivated, with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail*** (very important)
- Must have laptop and own transportation
- Computer skills – Mac OSX, Excel/Word/Access, database/file management experience a big plus. Also, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills would be a bonus.
- Web skills – Facebook, Twitter, Google research, blogging and basic HTML a big plus
- 18 years of age or older
- Web-based research
- Assist with Facebook and Twitter maintenance and operation
- General office/administrative duties Printing/scanning documents
- Assist in management of database
- General packing and shipping
- General office work
- Assist with the “What’s Inside” videos
Please email resume and a brief message to (no attachments, please):
We look forward to hearing from you!