Do you believe in the bulb?
Light In The Attic Records is looking to hire a Label Sales Rep to work in our Seattle headquarters. This is an extremely key role within the company, with this person being a liaison between the label and direct indie retail & non-traditional accounts.
Full Time, Salary + Commission, Health Benefits, 401K
- Maintain relationships with current direct to retail accounts
- Build relationships with potential & new direct to retail accounts
- Schedule, organize and execute in-store promotions & product placements
- Work closely with other sales, distribution & marketing staff, and report to the Head of Sales
- Attend weekly sales meetings, and track/report daily communications or tasks via CMR
- Setup and engage in direct in-person meetings with current & potential customers (must be willing to travel)
- Must have significant music sales (2-5yrs) or indie retail experience
- Must be well-organized, enthusiastic, self-motivated, determined, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate Light In The Attic’s direct-to retail mission
- Must have a well rounded understanding of Light In The Attic’s artists and distributed labels
Supervisor: Head of Sales