Boys and girls of Seattle, hold on to your Hazlewood ‘staches! Light in the Attic Records is currently offering a 3 month internship at our Seattle office. We’re looking for applicants who are interested in learning about the ins and outs of a record label operation, from the operation of a distribution warehouse to digital distribution, as well as press and radio promotional activity. Check out the details below and get in touch.
INTERNSHIP AVAILABILITY: 1 unpaid position, to last four months beginning immediately (school credit might be available)
HOURS: Approx. 4-6 hours per week, preferably broken up between two days – however, a more flexible schedule can be arranged. (The hours would need to fall between 9am and 5pm, Monday thru Friday).
- Team player yet self-motivated, positive attitude
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail*** (very important)
- Must have own laptop
- Computer skills – Mac OSX and/or Windows PC, Excel/Word. Adobe Photoshop skills would be a bonus but not required
- Mobile phone media savvy
- Social media savvy
- Familiarity, and ideally, active use of various online music services such as Spotify, rDio, Beats Music, etc.
- 18 years of age or older
- Assist with set up and management of online music service profiles and social media
- Assistance with bulk promotional mailings
- General office/administrative duties as needed
CONTACT: Please email resume and a brief message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!