Fall is arguably the best season of the year. Nothing beats the smell of the crisp fresh air and wood burning fire places. Tree lined streets turn from a lush green to a radiant orange, amplifying the warm fuzzy feeling of Fall. However, one of the best parts of the season is Halloween. It’s the only holiday where it’s somewhat acceptable to dress up as Miley Cyrus and attend a friend’s party.
But for those who have ruled out dressing up as Miley and still can’t decide on a good costume to impress your friends, we have the perfect idea for you! Why not dress up as Lee Hazlewood and enter for a chance to win a standard edition copy of our forthcoming LHI box set, There’s A Dream I’ve Been Saving? Below is a list of details and terms for our “Me As Lee” Halloween giveaway.
- All costumes must be homemade
- Couples are welcomed. I.E. Lee and Nancy, Lee and Suzi Jane Hokom, ect. Please note that only one prize will be awarded
- Take a picture or video of yourself in full regalia and post it to Instagram tagging the Light In The Attic Instagram (@lightintheatticrecords) and using the hashtag #MeAsLee
- Most creative and ‘stachtackular costume wins. Drinking, smoking and singing encouraged!
- The winner will be announced Friday, Nov.1st
Light In The Attic’s Matt Sullivan and his wife dressed up as Lee and Nancy a few years back. Here are a couple pictures they provided as inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.