Things are getting mighty busy ’round these parts, and we sure could use some ready-willing-and-able types. Light In The Attic is looking for a highly-motivated, record-lovin’ intern to work in our Seattle office. Come learn the ins-and-outs of the record business, and have fun while working in an energetic and rewarding environment. School credit is available.
14-16 hours a week (split into two or three days) between Monday and Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Organization, close attention to detail
- Motivated, able to take on heavy tasks with a good attitude
- Computer and web skills, knowledge of Microsoft programs and website management are a plus
- Please have own transportation
- Helping to pull orders
- Stocking and organizing shelves
- Learning the LITA catalog, and knowing basic information about titles
- General shipping and receiving
- Managing promotional mailings, including postage, putting titles to promo, etc.
- Assist with management of website and online inventory
- Weekly stock count of warehouse
- Vinyl deliveries to local record stores
So please get in touch if you’re interested in interning with Light In The Attic! Email your resume to email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from y’all!